The MArch is a lively student centred environment, where peer-to-peer learning, practice based research and live events projects connect students, expert academics, design professionals and wider communities. During the MArch, you will develop, expand and refine your design and theoretical skills whilst creating a portfolio that will enable you to find employment in a leading architecture practice.
- As a Master of Architecture student of Manchester School of Architecture, you will study a degree that is delivered jointly by The University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University. You will therefore benefit from the facilities and resources of both institutions such as libraries, computer suites, making and media workshops and much more. Upon successful completion of your studies you will receive one degree certificate. The joint award certificate includes each institution’s crest and awarding body title.
- Consistently ranked as one of the best schools of Architecture in the UK.
- Engaged and responsive design teaching, working with expert, research active academic staff and leading design professionals.
- Students actively take part in the research culture of the School.
- Opportunities for study exchange in Europe through the Erasmus programme.
- Our RIBA award winning Manchester School of Art building gives high quality environments.
2 years full-time
4 years part-time