Master of Landscape Architecture

Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA)

Apply directMore details
Research Degrees

Research Degrees

Apply to either The University of Manchester or Manchester Metropolitan UniversityMore details

International Students

Details on how to apply for our courses and the latest fees information can be found on the individual courses pages, along with academic and English Language Entry requirements.

When applying for our courses, many international and EU students use a recruitment consultant or education advisor based in their home country to help them. Manchester School of Architecture works with a number of education advisers worldwide and you may have one in your country. They will be able to tell you more about MSA and how best to present yourself in a way that will interest admissions tutors and some will offer you assistance with your visa and predeparture briefings.